Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Help Wanted

Firstly: Two posts in one day?! Amazing!!!

Anyway, I've decided that, for the project I was discussing below, I really need a partner who can do the same sort of coding I'm wanting to do. Or at least someone I can bounce ideas off of that won't just smile and nod with that glassy look in their eyes.

I need to find someone who would have the same interests that the project is intended to target and the skills with which to help me progress with it. So far, everyone I can think of falls in one of the two categories or falls into both but has too much else on their plate or it would be a potential conflict of interests.

I'll just have to put some feelers out there, see if I can find someone who is both interested and capable, and go from there. If you know any geeky gamer/programmer types, let me know. The project most certainly can't provide much more than a hobby since I have no money to pay anyone and I've no real intention to monetize it, but if nothing else it could make for some a nice learning experience and possibly resume padding depending on how successful it becomes.

No comments: